I'm Jordan! I am 29 years old and started my business 3 years ago. It sounds cliche, but I have always wanted to be a photographer since I was about 13 years old. I asked my mom for my first camera when I was in 8th grade for Christmas. I remember taking a picture of my sister and the first thing I said was "YES!". The picture quality was "sooo good" lol! I used the camera for a little bit, but I couldn't tell you what happened to it...
Flash forward, I threw the idea of photography to the side. I went to college for Health Administration/Community Heath and graduated in 2016 with my bachelor's degree. I landed a job at Riverside Hospital in the Physical Therapy department being a Rehab Coordinator. I still work there to this day! Yes, I would take tons of pictures on my phone and edit them, but never brought out my actual camera.
About four years ago, I bought a cheap $400 Canon and realized after about two months of use, I was going to need something capable of a lot more than what I bought. Covid hit, we were all stuck inside, so I invested in a Nikon D7500 starter pack. I did a ton of model calls and started posting on Facebook. Then, because my pictures were being exposed to others, the bookings started to come in. My business has grown A TON since May 2020!! I am SO blessed and thankful for everything that has happened from then until now! I am doing what I absolutely love, and I get to connect with others while growing my business and relationships at the same time!
What's in my bag???
- Nikon Z6ii
- Nikon D7500
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 85mm F/1.8G
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm F/1.8G
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm F/18G
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II
- 2 64GB SanDisk Memory Cards
- 2 128GB SanDisk Memory Cards
- Nikon FTZ II Mount Adapter
- TT560 Speedlite
- Money Maker Dual Camera Strap
I LOVE WHAT I DO!
Some Fun Facts About Me:
- I work full time on top of owning my business
- I am the friend that is always wanting to take pictures or bring my camera out
- One of my favorite places to visit is South Carolina or Nashville, TN
- I am very OCD and detail-oriented
- I strive to eventually retire from my 9-5 job and pursue photography full time
- I wish to save every animal in the world
- My favorite kinds of portraits are engagements or couples
- I have a very creative eye
I am located in Bradley, Illinois but serve all of the Chicagoland area and beyond! If you are wanting to travel, I would love to join you for a fun adventure! I can't wait to hopefully one day meet you and get you in front of my camera!